20 Vintage Hairstyles For Long Hair Wedding – We have collected a collection of vintage hairstyles for long hair. If you are looking for some inspiration for your wedding hairstyle, we hope you will find what you’re looking for here!
Whether you’re looking to go classic or modern, these vintage wedding hairstyles will have you feeling beautiful on your big day.
There are many different types of hairstyles which can be chosen according to ones face shape and personality type but let us first look at some of the main categories that would make any bride happy with her choice:
Bridal hairstyles for long hair
If you have long hair and want to add a touch of glamour to your bridal look, then these hairstyles are perfect for you.
- Curls: Curls are one of the most popular wedding hairstyles among women with long hair. You can also choose between loose curls or tight ones.
- Crown: A crown is another beautiful way of styling your long hair into a wedding style. You can use braids or buns as well as ribbons or flowers in order to make the crown look more beautiful and stylish.
- Retro pin up: Retro-style updos are very popular among brides with thick tresses who want their hairdo to be elegant yet sexy at the same time.
Long wedding hairstyles with curls
Curly wedding hairstyles can be a bit of a hassle to style, but the look is romantic and delicate. If you want to wear your curls down for your big day, here’s what you need to know:
- Curls should be separated from the rest of your hair using bobby pins or clear bands. That way, when it comes time to take out the pins after the ceremony (or cut them off at home), they won’t leave behind any noticeable bumps in your wave pattern.
- Curls can help hide thinning hair at the crown—if yours is thinning up top and sparse at the sides, ask for some loose curls around this area so that no one notices that there’s no volume on top!
Wedding hairstyles for long hair with crown
You can also wear a crown made out of flowers. If you want to create an elegant vintage look, you can tie your hair into a bun and cover it with a flowery scarf.
Pin the scarf securely on top of your head and then tie back any loose strands with bobby pins (or hair clips).
Retro wedding hairstyles
Retro wedding hairstyles are the perfect choice for a vintage-themed wedding.
They can incorporate any number of vintage elements, from the dress to the venue, and even down to your accessories.
Retro styles make use of soft curls that cascade down over your shoulders and back in a loose, relaxed style.
This can also be done with braids or tousled waves that give you an easy but elegant look on your big day!
Pin up wedding updo
These vintage-inspired hairstyles are cute, stylish and can be done in just a few minutes.
You can use them for short to medium length hair, but the most important thing is to have a round face shape because the curls will make your face look slimmer.
Vintage hairstyles for medium hair
You can also go for a vintage hairstyle for medium hair. Here, you should make sure that the length of your hair is not too long.
You can keep it at shoulder length or slightly longer by trimming it short before applying a vintage style to your updo.
In this case, you will have to use more product than usual because this kind of look requires volume and body in order to look good.
The best way to do this is by spritzing the root area with hairspray after styling it into place with wax or gel and then working outwards towards the ends.
If you’re feeling adventurous, try curling small sections of your hair using an iron or wand!
As you can see, there are many different styles to choose from and each one of them is unique in its own way.
The first thing you should do is decide on your wedding day hairstyle based on how long it will take for your hair stylist to create it. Ask yourself if it will be worth the wait or not?
Remember that this moment is special and only lasts for a few hours so go ahead and book an appointment with your stylist now!