Hairstyles For Long Wet Hair – Even if you’ve been blessed with glorious, long, beautiful hair (and I’m sure you have), there are days when it’s just not cooperating.
When your hair is wet and heavy, it can feel like an anchor tied around your neck.
That’s why these hairstyles for long wet hair will make all the difference in how you look and feel after a shower or bath.
There are so many ways to style wet hair so that it looks good no matter what length it is or what kind of texture it has!
The best part? Any one of these styles will take less than 5 minutes—that’s right, less than five whole minutes—to create. Don’t believe me? Check out our tutorials below:
Long Wet Hair Ponytail Hairstyles
The ponytail is a great way to keep your hair out of your face. It’s also pretty versatile—there are tons of different ways to wear it!
Some hairstyles are more formal than others, so if you’re going to work or an event and want to look put together, consider one of the latter options.
Some styles that work well with long wet hair:
- Braid ponytail. This style is perfect for keeping hair off the neck while still looking stylish and sleek. You can use any type of braid here; if you don’t know how to braid, check out this tutorial from YouTube channel “cute girls Hairstyles.”
- Double french fishtail ponytail. This style can be worn by itself or paired with a side bang that covers one eye (if you have long enough strands). Either way works well with wet strands because it keeps everything contained in one place without being too bulky or heavy on top! Check out our article “Learn How To Do A Fishtail Braid” for step-by-step instructions on how this look was created!
Long Wet Hair Curly Hairstyles
Curly hair is beautiful. It can be styled in many wonderful ways, and it’s perfect for short hairstyles.
If you have long wet curly hair, try these hairstyles:
- Knot & Twist Rope Braid Hairstyle
- Mermaid Waves Wrapped Updo Hairstyle
Long Wet Hair Side Braid Hairstyles
Now that you’ve dunked your locks in the tub, it’s time to style them! Side braids are perfect for long wet hair because they’re easy to do and look great on almost anyone.
To start off, section off a side of your head by parting it with your fingers or using an elastic band around the crown of your head.
The key here is making sure each section is even so it will be easier to braid later (and less frustrating).
Next, grab one small piece of hair near where you want to start braiding (e.g., right above or below one ear) and divide it into three equal parts: two sections of equal widths on either side and another thinner section in the middle (known as an “inner part”).
Now that all three sections are separated from each other—you can begin weaving!
Roll all three parts inward like you would if creating a French braid except keep doing so until reaching at least halfway down your earlobe before working back up again in reverse directions for about six inches or so until reaching its original point where you started rolling each individual strand away from yourself into its own little coil without bunching up any at all
Long Wet Hair Bun Hairstyle
- Put your hair in a ponytail and use a hair band to secure the ponytail.
- Take the tail of your hair and wrap it around your head. You can add bobby pins to hold it in place if you want to, but you don’t have to! The bun will stay put until you take it out later on!
- Style your long wet hairstyle however you want with a brush or by just letting it fall naturally.
Long Wet Hair Side Parted Hairstyle
- Part your hair to the side, and blow dry with a round brush until it’s completely dry.
- Spray some texture spray on your hair, and use a curling iron to curl the ends of your hair (this will help create more volume).
- Spray some hairspray onto the end of each curl and set them with a round brush for extra hold!
Long Wet Hair Half Up Hairstyle
- Comb your hair back and secure it with a hair tie.
- Pull back a small section of hair on one side, and secure it using a clip.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Fluff out the rest of your hair to create volume throughout!
Any of these hairstyles will make you look fabulous after a shower.
The following hairstyles are perfect for long wet hair, whether you’re looking to go out or just want a day-to-day style. They’re also easy to do and will make you look fabulous after a shower.
If you have long hair, then it is important that you keep it looking healthy and beautiful.
Taking care of your hair does not mean just washing them regularly, but also styling them in a way that makes them look their best.
The hairstyles listed above are some of the most popular ones out there which will help make your hair look shiny and healthy without spending too much time on it.
We hope this article has helped provide some inspiration for your next hairstyle!