7 Fancy Hairstyles For Curly Hair – Curly hair is one of the most beautiful types of hair.
It’s soft, bouncy and full of life, but if you have curly hair, you probably also know that it can be hard to manage.
Just like straight hair needs moisture to stay healthy and strong, curly hair also needs some special care in order to look its best.
So don’t worry if your curls are making styling a bit tricky: I’m here with some ideas for fancy hairstyles for curly hair!
Loose Curly Hairstyle
A loose curly hairstyle is a great option for those with naturally curly hair, who don’t want to use heat on their hair.
It’s a versatile style that can be worn in various ways and looks good on almost any face shape.
If you’ve got coarse or thick curls, this style will give your locks more volume while still keeping them bouncy and light.
Tight Curly Bun with Flower Clip
- To make the bun, use a hair tie and section the hair into two parts.
- Take one of those sections and wrap it around the base of your ponytail holder, creating a small loop for your flower clip to sit on.
- Repeat with the other side, creating an X shape with your braids from which you can clip in your flower clip!
- Now that you have your flower clipped into place, take two more small pieces of hair from each side (one at a time) and wrap them up toward the middle so they meet up with your large braid loops—this will help pull everything together later when it comes time to secure it into an actual bun shape!
Ponytail updo with Curls
If you’re looking for something easy and cute, this updo is perfect. The best part? You don’t have to be a pro at curly hair to pull it off.
Loose Curly Updo
To create this style, start by curling your hair with a curling iron. Make sure to use the heat-protective spray first.
Next, take one strand at a time and wrap it around the barrel, starting from the bottom and working up to ensure that all of your hair is curled in an even manner.
Once you have created a nice curl pattern on one side of your head (or both), secure it with a bobby pin so that you can repeat the process on the other side of your head as well.
Once both sides are curled, use more bobby pins to hold everything into place until they dry completely.
When they’re dry, use hair spray or gel to seal them into place so they don’t move while you style them later on!
Finally: brush out any flyaways using some light strokes along each strand before adding any finishing touches like accessories or makeup
Curly prom ponytail hairstyle
- Use a curling iron to curl your hair.
- Create a ponytail near the top of your head, and secure it with a hair tie.
- Secure the ponytail in place with bobby pins.
- Add some flair by clipping on a flower clip or barrette to match your dress!
School Girl Curly updo
If you have loose curls, and your hair is long enough to be pulled back, this is an easy style that looks great.
To begin, pull your hair back into a ponytail. Next, secure the ponytail with an elastic or pin it up in place using bobby pins.
If you’d like to add some flair to your hairstyle, place a flower pin or clip near where the two pieces of hair meet—this will keep them together and prevent frizzing or flyaways!
Curled Loose Updo with Flower Pins
- Gather the hair into a low ponytail, leaving out the front section so that it hangs down in front of your face.
- Curl the rest of your hair into ringlets, or use a curling iron if you prefer!
- Using hair pins, pin up each section of curls as they come to an end to form loose coils around your head until you have pinned all of them up!
- Add a flower pin at the bottom center of your bun for added flair and color! You could also try adding a headband for more definition or fun colors if you aren’t into flowers like me 🙂 If this is still not enough volume for you, just add more pins until everything looks nice and full — it’s easy peasy!
There are a lot of fancy hairstyles for curly hair. If you have curly hair, you should wear it curly and enjoy the beautiful style!
There are many different styles, but no matter what your hair type is, there is something for everyone. The key to having great looking curls is knowing how to style them properly.
Curly hairstyles can be easy to create and look great on any face shape or age group as long as you know what style works best for you!
Curly hair doesn’t have to be hard—you just need to find the right products and tools so that when it’s time get ready in the morning (or night), all those beautiful waves will fall into place effortlessly without needing too much effort from yourself 🙂
Curly hair can be a bit difficult to deal with, but there are many fancy hairstyles that will make you look amazing.
If you want to look your best at any event, then try these ideas and see which one works best for you!