8 Easy Christmas Hairstyles For Kids – WOW! I’m so excited to share these awesome hairstyles with you! I have a feeling that you’ll be making your kid’s hair twice as fun this holiday season. Now go on and pin away!
No ponytail is safe with this one.
- Part the hair at the middle of your child’s head, then braid it into a long, thin plait that runs down their back.
- Tie a bow on each end of this braid (you can also do this in your child’s hair before they go to bed).
- Once you have finished making all of your bows, tie them around the base of each ponytail holder or bun holder (depending on how many kids you have).
- Take out all but one ponytail holder from each girl’s head when she wakes up—this will result in her “bedhead” look!
A new twist on the piggy tails.
If you want a hairstyle that’s quick and easy to do, then pigtails are the way to go. There’s no need for bobby pins either, because pigtails are so secure that they stay on without them. You can even add extensions or accessories if you like.
If you don’t have any extensions handy, try using hair clips instead. They work just as well and they look adorable!
Throw in some festive extensions.
Here are a few extensions that you can use to make your hair look more festive:
- Hair extensions add volume to your hair. If you want your child’s hair to look fuller, adding extensions is an easy way to do it. Hair extensions can be used on any length of hair, but they work best if they match the child’s natural color and texture.
- Hair extensions add length…and volume too! There are many options for adding length with hair extension methods such as clip-in or sew-in weaves. These methods create a seamless transition from real to synthetic strands, making it easier for kids who don’t want anyone knowing that their hair isn’t all their own.
- You can also use braid weave or clip-in braids to create thick braided hairstyles that mimic those seen at Disney parks during winter holiday celebrations like Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Snow White’s Scary Adventures during Christmas season at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.”
A festive hair bow that won’t come apart in the wind.
Make a bow:
- Cut a strip of hair and braid it.
- Tie the end in a knot and trim off any excess hair.
Attach the bow:
- Attach your hair bow to one side of your head, using small barrettes or ponytail holders to secure it in place.
Braids, braids and more braids.
Braids are an excellent way to keep hair out of the way and avoid stressing over messy buns or ponytails.
Braids can be done in many ways, from simple three strand braids all the way up to intricate french twist styles. There are many options, so you’re sure to find a style that works best for you!
It’s easy to do a braid yourself—all you need is some time and patience. You can use extensions if your hair is still too short, but it will take longer than it would if you had long enough natural locks.
If your toddler has short hair but wants her favorite style (like Elsa), no problem! She can wear an adorable headband instead of having her head covered with her own locks.
For your shaggy haired baby, a must try!
The first of the holiday hairstyles for kids is a great option for any shaggy-haired baby.
Your little one will look adorable with this sweet and simple style, which will be perfect for a holiday party or family gathering.
This is also a great choice if you want to keep their hair out of their face while they are eating!
The second option is perfect if you’re looking to give your toddler (or older child) something fun and festive to wear during the holidays.
It’s easy enough that even younger kids can do it themselves without too much help, so grab an elastic band and let them create their own unique look by tying off pigtails!
A bow style that will get them lots of compliments.
There are many different ways to style your child’s hair for Christmas. With a bow, it’s easy for kids to play and look cute at the same time.
To get started, be sure that the bow is big enough so that it can be seen from all angles. If it’s not big enough, move on to another hairstyle!
Next, secure the bow with a hair tie or elastic band and bobby pin if necessary. Finally, use a clip or barrette on top of the head if needed!
Every girl’s go to ponytail upgraded with a holiday spin on it.
You can take this hairstyle further by adding a bow to the ponytail. You can choose any hair bow that you like, but we recommend a colour that is festive and matches well with your outfit.
If you want to make it even more festive, finishing the look off with some sparkly stickers or beads will do the trick!
If you’re looking for an easy way to add some holiday spirit to your hair without spending too much time on it, this is definitely something worth trying out.
Hopefully, you’ve found the perfect holiday hairstyle for your kids. We know how difficult it can be to find a style that is not only festive but also easy enough for them to manage on their own.
Hopefully, we have solved that problem for you with these ideas! If none of these work out, try searching Pinterest or Instagram for more inspiration because there are so many great ideas out there!