You’ve probably noticed that there are many cute hairstyles for 12 year old girls to choose from. You’ll have plenty of options when it comes to hair, and you can wear your hair any way that you like!
There’s also nothing wrong with having your mom help you out. However, if you want to look as cool as possible and save some money by doing it yourself at home, then here are a few easy hairstyles for 12 year old girls that will make you want to be a kid again!
Long Hair with Braid and Bow
This hairstyle is great for girls with long hair, who want to show off their natural beauty. To do this style, you will need a hair elastic and some bobby pins. First, you will want to part your hair in the middle of the front of your head.
Next, take small sections from either side of your part and braid them together until you reach the end of your hair. Once that is done, tie it into a knot at the top of your head using an elastic band or small scarf (if available).
Now, secure all remaining loose strands by pinning them back against each other until you have one smooth ponytail left over. Finally, add a bow by attaching it to the elastic band or scarf on top of your head! This simple look works best if worn with a cute dress or skirt; otherwise it’ll look more like bedhead!
Short Bob with Side Part
- Part the hair on the side, and use a comb to smooth out any flyaways.
- Pull the hair back into a low ponytail, making sure to keep it tight so it doesn’t get in your eyes during class time (it happens).
- Stretch out the hole in the center of your hair tie and thread it through your elastic band from top to bottom (the part where you’re supposed to tie).
- Pull your ponytail through this looped section until both ends come out on each side of it—that’s when you know you’ve done everything right! If not, try again until everything fits neatly together like puzzle pieces; this look should be easy but still look polished when finished with minimal effort.
The Twist Back Braid
A twist back braid is a great hairstyle for anyone who has long or medium-length hair. It looks like a regular braid, except that it’s twisted so that the ends come up and over your head to form a bun. The result is an adorable, slightly messy look that adds just enough pizazz to your usual hair routine.
To get this look, you will need:
- a clear rubber band (or two if you want)
- hair elastics (optional)
Ponytail with a Twist
A ponytail is a classic look that’s simple enough for any 12-year-old girl to do. This twist on the traditional style makes it more sophisticated and fun! It’s also perfect for days when you want something that looks great but doesn’t require too much effort or time.
- Part your hair down the middle, from ear to ear or however you prefer it to sit best on your head. If you don’t know how to part your hair, ask an adult for help! You want this ponytail to be even around your head so that no one can tell where the bun starts or ends (it will look like one long braid).
- If there are parts of your hair sticking out at different angles from other parts, fix them before proceeding by brushing them back into place with a fine-toothed comb and pressing them down gently with a few fingers while they’re still wet so they stay put while drying fully–or use hairspray if necessary (make sure not too much comes off onto clothes though!).
Messy Ponytail with Parted Bangs
If you’re looking for a cute hairstyle that is easy to put together and has a little bit of sass, then the messy ponytail with parted bangs is the one for you. The best thing about this look is that it can be done in ten minutes or less. You just have to have the right hair type (think thick and voluminous) in order for it to work, but if you do, then this style will be ideal for your personality!
First things first: what exactly does messy mean? Well, basically if your hair looks like a bird’s nest when you take out the bun and then put it back on again—then congratulations! You’ve got yourself a great mess.
And there’s no way around this unless you want some serious bedhead going on around here. However, if your hair tends towards the straight side rather than curly then there are ways around this problem too; just use bobby pins instead of clips or scrunching products into damp strands before styling them up into place!
Braided Low Bun
- Start with a ponytail, and grab a strand from the center of your hairline.
- Twist it around two times and bring it over to the right of your head, but don’t let go yet!
- Do this with every strand on one side of your head until they’re all twisted together in a single braid that starts by going over to the right, then under, then behind itself again before finally coming back out at the end with all its twists still intact (you should have either six or twelve strands depending on how thick you want your braid).
- Once you’ve twisted all those strands together like we described above, grab them from below where they meet again at their tails in order to pull them up and form them into a loose bun shape just above where they were tied off originally when making step 2 above.
In the end, it all comes down to what you like and what you feel comfortable with. There are so many cute hairstyles for 12 year old girls that there’s no way we could cover them all here.
Just remember that if you want a new look, don’t be afraid of trying something new! The most important thing is to get out there and express yourself through your appearance because when it comes down to it, being yourself is always better than conforming.