20 Stylish Tomboy Haircuts For Curly Hair – When I was growing up, my sister and I both had long curly hair. We put it in braids, wore it down, and did our best to style it.
But when we were old enough to cut our own hair (and had the money), we decided that short hair was more fun.
Now, my sister has short curly hair, and I have long straight blonde locks.
The truth is that there’s no right or wrong way to style your hair—it’s all about what makes you feel comfortable!
Here are some ideas for Tomboy Haircuts For Curly Hair:
Curls are amazing, but sometimes you want to go supershort.
Don’t get me wrong: I love my curls.
But sometimes, when I want to do something bold and edgy with my hair, it’s hard for me to know where to start.
So here are some ideas for short haircuts that will work great on curly hair.
They’ll give you texture and volume while still making sure the cut looks sleek and professional (or casual if that’s what you’re going for).
- The bob is a classic go-to style for women with curly or wavy hair who want something quick and easy without sacrificing style. It can be worn with bangs or without; parted down the center or off to one side; styled straight or in loose waves—the possibilities are endless!
- The pixie cut is another timeless classic which works well on people of all ages—and especially those who aren’t afraid of showing some attitude! Pairing this look with textured layers adds more dimension while still keeping things stylishly low key..
The pixie style is a good place to start.
The pixie style, which is short on the back and sides and long on top, is a good place to start.
This look works for women of all ages and can be styled in many different ways.
It’s a low-maintenance cut that requires little styling beyond washing your hair regularly.
This style is a bit more daring for curly tomboys but very cute!
If you want this look, here’s how to get it:
- Curl your hair with a curling iron or wand and set with hairspray. You can use a heat protectant before styling if your hair is prone to damage from heat.
- Part your hair down the middle and comb each side back behind your ears so that they’re facing forward instead of falling down in front of them like normal (you’ll need bobby pins or clips).
- Get two small sections on either side of each part (one on top and one underneath) so you can tie them back into ponytails with elastic bands (try using thin scrunchies instead!). Then twist these pieces together at their base until they’re well wrapped up against themselves; secure them with more bobby pins/clips if needed! They should look like little loops now rather than messy pigtails—that’s the “pixie cut” part!
If you have really thick hair, this style will help keep it under control.
This style is great if you want to tame your mane. Thick hair can often be difficult to work with, especially when it’s curly.
But this cut lets you keep the length of your curls while giving them some definition and control.
You can use products like mousse or gel to style your hair, as well as a flat iron if needed (always use a heat protectant).
For a very short look, try this buzz cut.
If you have thick, curly hair and you’re looking for a great short hairstyle, this low buzz cut is a good option.
It’s probably the simplest haircut on our list, but that doesn’t mean it’s boring—it just means that it won’t take up much of your time in front of the mirror or at the salon.
This style is also ideal if you’d like to grow out your curls but don’t want to wait forever until they’re long enough again!
Going really short with your hair doesn’t mean that you need to give up on having curls!
It’s true that most women with curly hair have had their share of bad haircuts, but that doesn’t mean you need to give up on having curls!
There are many styles that work well with curly hair, and they can be just as fun as straight hair. You can still look stylish and feminine even if you choose to go really short.
Short hair is a great way to try something new before going longer again! Just make sure that you love what your stylist does while they’re cutting so it lasts longer than one season!
The good news is that you don’t need to give up on having curls if you want to go short.
There are lots of styles out there for curly-haired tomboys, so you can find one that works for you!
And remember – if all else fails and your hair still doesn’t cooperate in the morning (or after a rough night), just go with some simple bobby pins.